We hope you all are staying safe and healthy! Here is the next challenge.
Pateadores Challenge #2
For this challenge we are testing SPEED!
To do so - we will be using the 5-10-5 Agility Run.
For this challenge you will need:
- 3 Markers (they can be cones, shoes, toys, bowls, etc. - anything you have to mark three distinct spots)
- Someone to time you & record you
- Your Speed
5-10-5 Agility Run Set Up:
Using your 3 markers (cones, shoes, whatever you have available), please place them 5 yards apart from each other in a STRAIGHT line. CLICK HERE TO SEE EXAMPLE
5-10-5 Agility Run - How To:
- Start in the middle of your markers (on marker#1)
- When you are ready say "GO" and make sure the person recording you starts the timer
- From the middle marker (marker#1 - see image above), you will RUN to one end (marker#3)
- Turn around and RUN all the way to the other end (marker#2)
- RUN back to the middle (marker#1)
- Once you reach marker #1 again STOP THE TIMER
- And that is your time!
- Make sure your markers are set up 5 yards apart from one another
- Have someone video record & time you
- Send that video & your time to [email protected] - please include your name, team/age group & coach in email. if file is too big to send over email - please email us at [email protected] and we will send you a link to send it through
- You can do this as many times as you want but please only submit ONE ENTRY
- Video MUST be submitted by Saturday, March 28 at 11:59PST
For this challenge we are creating smaller age group pools to make it so more people can win!
Age Group #1 - 2002-2003
Age Group #2 - 2004-2005
Age Group #3 - 2006-2007
Age Group #4 - 2008-2009
Age Group #5 - 2010-2011
Age Group #6 - 2012-2013
Age Group #7 - PATS PREP
HOW TO WIN:
- Follow ALL challenge rules
- You MUST have the FASTEST time for your age group
Pateadores Soccer Ball
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY AT 12PM PST
if you have any questions please email [email protected] - we look forward to seeing your submissions!
If you are not already following the Pateadores Instagram - Here is the link: PATS INSTAGRAM